What is Included in the Deep Credit Analysis?
- Review report for outdated accounts
- Review old accounts that need to be made current
- Identify inaccurate personal information
- Identify any inaccurate remarks on the report
- Review accounts that have high credit utilization
- Create a plan to start fixing the inaccurate information that is misleading or wrong
- Use the five elements of a good credit score to create a plan for raising your credit score
- Get you back into good financial shape by creating a plan that improves your credit score
- Give you a detailed accounting of all of the items that were discovered in the above process
- You will be given access to a step-by-step audio and video course that outlines what you need to do to raise your credit score
Credit Repair Program
After you have gone through the credit analysis, we will continue to work hard with you to assist you in removing the inaccurate information from your credit report.
The following list includes the services you will receive when you sign up for our plan.
- Review and analysis of client file status
- Review and process via manual updates
- Receive, respond or initiate correspondence via email
- Receive, respond or initiate correspondence via fax
- Receive, respond or initiate correspondence via USPS, UPS or FedEx
- Regular review of client’s reports to determine next action
- Come up with a strategic plan that will assist clients in meeting their goals
- Create dispute letter
- Send out dispute letters
- Offer advice when it comes to creating a budget
- Answer any credit questions
- Offer ongoing education about credit
- Offer ongoing advice and information about budgeting
- Access to the educational portal site
- Adding new, relevant information to the education portal including, articles, podcasts, videos and webinars
The credit repair industry offers no guarantees and no company can predict the outcome of a credit report. We will do our best to assist you in removing the unverifiable, inaccurate and misleading information to the best of our ability. If you are unsatisfied after the first 90 days of membership.
You can cancel your maintenance plan at anytime. It is not a yearly service and you will not face penalties for cancellation. To cancel your membership, send us an email to: email@example.com